Manual for Older AL SEA regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sambolino44

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've put a similar call for help on the Regulators forum, but I thought maybe some of you DIYers may not look there, so I'm asking here, too.

Can anybody help me find the service manual for my older Aqua Lung SEA 1st stage regulator? I can find a manual dated 2000, but I bought my regs in 1995, and they have the "wet" environmental chamber, not the "dry" one like later models.

I've already looked at Welcome to Juha's site, and the www.frogkick.dk/manuals/ site has been down the past several days. So far, no luck.

I'm also trying to find out what kind, and where I can get some of the oil that goes in the chamber on this reg.

Thanks

80 proof or better vodka works, according to the Poseidon manual, otherwise silicone oil is what you use.

Says me, it's worth getting the dry seal. (bu then again I would not be paying retail for it either.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom