Manta Dive shop CAbo San Lucas - Reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasassy

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a dive shop to use in Cabo and Manta looks like it has the best boats/operation. Anyone use them and can give feedback?
Thank you

Reviews online dont look to good on manta. Im also doing some research on shops in that area. Im heading there on the 23rd till the 27th. Post if you find anything good.

I dove with Manta about 4 1/2 years ago over Christmas week with a 12 year old certified diver with no other experience. They were great with her and the day I dove without her was spectacular. Just myself and DM. There was another group of 2 divers and DM on the same boat but the shop elected to keep me diving with the same DM as the rest of my trip. Actuall, it was ironic but the other divers were from my hometown in NJ.

My very first SCUBA experience was a "resort dive" with Manta. Actually two tanks. The occasion was a day stop while on a Princess Cruise. My son, an AOW diver, had signed up for a refresher and talked me into going. My personal guide was Polito. He did an excellent job. So good in fact, that the experience convinced me to go forward and get an OW certification. If, or rather when I get to Cabo again, I'll dive with Manta.

Howdy Divers
I have Dove with Baja Dive two Times and I really like the easy going pace getting ready for the Dive and under water.
I like there Big Boat and the Small groups.
Dive Master Carlos is great lots of experence and helpfull with the setting up of the Gear.
I hope to get back this Nov. If I go I will use them again.
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom