Mansfield Park Dive Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlislere

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
For those who dive Lake Travis, Mansfield Park Dive Area, the Dive area is closed. It is blocked off at the first landing down the stairs. The sidewalk is being extended to the current water level and a platform for exiting the disabled folks elevator. Don't have an ETA for reopening. Will try to find that out Sunday, if someone is at the booth when I get there.

What about the secondary entry stairs further down by the dam? Is that area closed off too?

The stairs at the camping area next to the dam are open. That's where I ended up with my MSD student this morning. You can also dive the cove area on the north side of the park.

carlislere:
The sidewalk is being extended to the current water level and a platform for exiting the disabled folks elevator.

As we've discussed - that's a hard climb - I'm glad to hear it!

The dive area is still openas stated as well as north cove . Some friends and I will be camping out sat and sun Jan 31st and feb the 1st. Anyone interested come out and have fun with us . Bring what ya like to drink and something for the pit. All are welcome . Lets talk it up and blow some bubbles. More info? 512 970-4305
Ask for Damon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom