Mansfield june 28/29?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll dive with you tomorrow Matt. What time?

I was thinking morning, maybe get out before it is too mucked up, but am open to any time that works for you. Just looking to get some more dives on the new computer, maybe take a pic or two of current park features as we find them, provided vis allows.

Who knew there was a cow just past the pink flamingo? Y'all should check it out. Oh, and for anyone who just loves toilets, we found 2! :eyebrow:

Thanks for some very nice dives, Matt!

Who knew there was a cow just past the pink flamingo? Y'all should check it out. Oh, and for anyone who just loves toilets, we found 2! :eyebrow:

Thanks for some very nice dives, Matt!

The cow was a first for me as well, hope the pic turns out.

Nice diving with you Melissa, Rocket had a great day as well.

Gear is cleaned and drying, profiles are downloaded and completed, Rocket is deburred and fed, I've had some chips but am now considering something more substantial, perhaps some buffet from North&South China up the street.

If you can't get your light cannon working, saw someone just put a yellow shockwave Led up for sale over in gear and equipment, ya might see what they want for it.(or just go ahead and get that canister light you want, wonder if any come in pink?)

pics will be later, battery in cam almost dead, had to recharge before downloading.

We'll have to do it again soon. Maybe put on some more neoprene and try to penetrate the murk layer(or 120' whichever comes first) :wink:

profiles attached

Attachments

• mansfield.pdf
    77.9 KB · Views: 73
ok, couple of pics from todays dive, kinda crap, but they are what they are...

it ain't easy being green :D

My dive buddy...
mansfield628_021.jpg

a toilet, in memory of lisa marie, who could not be divin' today due to an injury :( ...
mansfield628_028.jpg

and finally....

The Cow.....

mansfield628_030.jpg

I will go through rest of pics later, run them thru photoshop, see if anything else worth uploading.

That perch is giving you the "funny eye"... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom