Mansfield diving trip Oct 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lovetodive2

Reaction score
I called Dive Texas and confirmed that we can again get our
air fills from them for $2.00 each. They are located close to the
park!!! This price will be good for the 25th, 26th and 27th.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Tina

Tina,
Thanks for all your work with organizing this TSDT gathering! :thumb:

Sorry I haven't been able to respond lately to your queries for those who would be going. I am still uncertain if Francois and I will be able to go because Francois has been out-of-town (and out-of-the-country) unexpectedly lately. :(

We think we should be able to join y'all for Sat. and Sun. but I cannot guarantee we'll actually make it there. However, if we do make it there, do you think there will be enough room for us to still camp with y'all on Sat.? We shouldn't take up too much space. :wink:

Hope to see y'all next weekend at Mansfield Dam!

No problem. Yes, they'll be plenty of room. The campsite is pretty big. So far not a lot of people have responded on coming so
it will only be a small group of us. Hope you can make it.

lovetodive2 once bubbled...
No problem. Yes, they'll be plenty of room..... Hope you can make it.

Hope we can make it also and that more people will pop in at the last minute. :wallpeek:

I picked up a few new things (skins, tank, snorkel) at the SCUBA flea market, so it would be nice to try this stuff out at Lake Travis, if I don't get a chance to get to TL before then...

Also hope it does not get too :cold: next weekend...

For your information: Today, Oct 19th
High 75, Low 64, and we had a HEALTHY squall line run through & drop 2-3" of rain.
The lake is at 675.6 feet, which is 4 feet less than full & exceptional - - Temperature 78 surface, dropping all the way to 76 at 60'. Haven't been in it for a while, but it's always safe to say vis is 5 ft near the surface and 10 feet os so at depth!

To me this looks a little cool ourside but nicely workable.

My plan is to cut work immediately after my last meeting & head there - Planning to get in a late afternoon dive with someone!

Lookin forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom