Manila Airport Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the suggestions Jag but I think my gf would neuter me if I suggested we go to AF1... :rofl3: or I'd find out how many floors an u/w DSLR rig can fall before shattering to small pieces... :eyebrow:
oh! you have a lady in tow!

yeah, heritage then... wouldn't wanna give her the impression that you're into this whole trip to the PI solely for the diving and company of filipinas... oh dear no

Jag

Its not proper but its 1 mile from the airport.
Villa Carolina townhouse-AC room for about 1000p
good place for a 3-4 room visit and a shower.
put asiabill in a search engine and you will come up with the site.

Go for the Heritage, you know it makes sense.

Also I have a mental image of your hotel room at 3AM, gf sleeping the peace of the righteous in the big comfy double bed (post-flight headache suddenly - and miraculously - vanished), your side empty with the covers thrown back, and you with your face squashed up against the glass of the hotel room window, sweating and dry-mouthed with pent-up lust and sexual anguish, trying to check out the hookers on the opposite side of the road in the glare of the neon lights.

Please help make this a reality. Do it for me.

Oh BTW, I'll be in the Heritage on the night of the 31st - I just sorted out a lightning PG visit for that weekend. It's been 8 days now, so I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Maybe I could blame sleepwalking... must remember to bring my wallet though... :mooner:

oh! you have a lady in tow!

yeah, heritage then... wouldn't wanna give her the impression that you're into this whole trip to the PI solely for the diving and company of filipinas... oh dear no

Jag

oh no, no, no... stuff like this stays in SB. :D

and you?

do you have the balls for bells?

Jag
don't be silly, that just ends up with losing 50% of your future earnings...

but Mike, you barely make any earnings now? :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom