Manager/Management team available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ipicken

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for an opportunity to manage and develop or rent/lease a dive operation/small resort with dive operations.

I am an experienced OWSI/EFRI (MSDT on application) and Business Manager having demonstrated repeated success in increasing sales and profits in small businesses and business units worldwide.

My main operational focuses are safety, customer services, quality: the building blocks of a solid reputation and repeat business. Commercially I expect to review, improve and expand sales and revenue opportunities whilst ensuring operation efficiency.

I am interested in professional, quality operations or those that wish to become so. In return I am willing to give long term commitment to increase returns in your business.

My wife, an ex-expedition leader is also experienced in customer service, admin, management and accounts and could also be part of the business if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian
email: divebusinessmanager 'at' googlemail com

Please get in touch with your CV's and recent images if you are interested in a possible position as Dive center managers....see our post on this employment board in 'Help Wanted' for a full job spec.

FULL-TIME DIVE SHOP MANAGER position open at Vortex Springs Dive shop in Florida.
No short-term applicants please.
Must have: *Strong organizational skills. *Strong communication skills.*Scuba diving experience. *Strong people skills.
Desired: Dive shop management experience.

DO NOT APPLY if you do not have scuba diving experience.

Join the owner in running this thriving business!
Please email traceyacollinspa@yahoo.com with your resume today.

ScubaExplora -Worldwide Scuba Dive Directory

Check out the worldwide multilingual Scuba Dive Directory

- Access to all job vacancys.
- Post your Resume, it's free.
- Access to Dive Center Directory

Best regards.
Your ScubaExplora Team

scubaexplora.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom