Mammoth Lake Locator Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetCell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've scanned the map that they hand out at Hydrosports Scuba showing approximate locations of the underwater sights at Mammoth. If you could see it all in one day, you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

Here it is, enjoy:

Ah-Ha! Finally, an opportunity has arisen for me to share my map! :D

Go to this link: Peterman Scuba
Zoom in on Clute (south of Houston). Zoom REAL close, and then hit "Bird's Eye" view. It's an image from while they were filling the lake! Cool, yeah?

Zoom in on Clute (south of Houston). Zoom REAL close, and then hit "Bird's Eye" view. It's an image from while they were filling the lake! Cool, yeah?

What a cool web page ! Thanks for letting us know about it :)

Good grief! I have been praying for a site like this, what took you so long?

Thanks! There is still a lot of work I want to do with it. I'm glad that you like it! :D

Great map!

Back
Top Bottom