Maldives here we come......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaLover1

Registered
Reaction score
Finally hitting the Maldives after yrs of waiting.......Spending a few days at Meeru now in Oct. Anyone got any tips and pointers?

Hey ScubaLover1, welcome to the board.

Yay another Joburg diver :)

Maldives is a great dive spot, I am very jealous

scubaculture:
Hey ScubaLover1, welcome to the board.

Yay another Joburg diver :)

Maldives is a great dive spot, I am very jealous

Sheesh - this board is becoming swamped with those north of the Vaal..... Andy we have to do something.....

scubaculture:
Yeah offer us free holidays downsouth :)

Shame, pity about the game this weekend... :)

What game??? Oh you mean the RUGBY? There's no pity in my two teams being in the final.... Whoever wins I'm a happy man. The only lower form of life on this planet than a Shark is a streeptrui....

Unfortunatly the Lions didnt make it, but hell the doing alot better than before..!! Im not gona watch the final.....getting married, dont think my bride would be very impressed if i disappeared from the reception to watch the rugby......Ps : Does anyone know how the diving is at meeru and if the resort is any good ???

ScubaLover1:
Unfortunatly the Lions didnt make it, but hell the doing alot better than before..!! Im not gona watch the final.....getting married, dont think my bride would be very impressed if i disappeared from the reception to watch the rugby......Ps : Does anyone know how the diving is at meeru and if the resort is any good ???

Sucker - I got married in '97 on the day of the Curry Cup - and where did my wife organise the reception? At Newlands Cricket Ground!!!!! That was when WP played FS in the final and FS lost :( I was the only FS supporter....

Can't help you about Meeru tho....

Can't help you about Meeru tho....[/QUOTE]

Neither can I .
Nor do I care about the rugby .

But I will be thinking of all of you when I'm in Inhambane in 3 weeks time !!!!

Safe Diving

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom