Maldive Agressor contract Canceled??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobow213

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Seems that Aggressor has drop the Maldive boat from their fleet? Anyone have any word on why this was? Last few reviews I saw when booking made it sounds like everything was ok. Just abit pived as they just request the full payment last week, and I have my airline lined up and paid for.

So if I rebook elsewhere with them, any tips or suggestion?

and here the email the sent out. bit shocked they just removed the Maldive trips and pages from their website with not much info. I called them and the agent are not sure what they can due, Such as rebook elsewhere, help pay for airline ticket cancel fees and such.

Gdi-Q4vRGyvrk8lp3inzHtCHi63Kxy2j1psmJnv-s96jig9xyvjyow_XJbg5BUdgsgv1ecrjl967rYAbe9d4saarR8nk1CuibLwmZaa_6ttxlHiQ3xHFdpaDgVUrwMFeqrOOurcyzmvuTPdFnDdW6li5MTPsx-UU9HhWPA=s0-d-e1-ft

When are you planning to go to the Maldives? Because if you can get a full refund from Aggressor perhaps you can rebook with another liveaboard. The Explorer fleet is offering some great discounts on upcoming trips to the Maldives, see the link below:

Best diving in the month of November

So anyone know anything about the palau aggressor?

Well the paid for my cancelled airline fees, and rebooks me another liveaboard. Covered the difference in price. Really happy just wish i didnt have to fight for it

So anyone know anything about the palau aggressor?
Which one? I be on the rock aggressor which i believe was part of the dancer fleet.

I couldnt find anything bad about it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom