Malapaschau Island dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
then come to PI for a visit :thumbs-up

Don't worry i have been and i will be soon (well once i save enough money!)

oh oh oh, a fellow dive blogger. :) how nice.

cundall, have your DM course here. its way cheaper than in other countries, i believe. :). and we have nicer dive sites. :) :) :)

rhadamantus:
oh oh oh, a fellow dive blogger. :) how nice.

cundall, have your DM course here. its way cheaper than in other countries, i believe. :). and we have nicer dive sites. :) :) :)
we have the BEST dive sites :thumbs-up

yes, definitely the best dive sites. :)

Yeah, but there's a reasonable chance we might meet you two there, which is enough to scare me...

:)

:bash:

u were far from looking scared when i handed you a glass on gintonic the last time.

thepurplehammerhead:
Yeah, but there's a reasonable chance we might meet you two there, which is enough to scare me...

:)

Gin & tonic?

I must have been smashed! Normally I'm exclusively SMB / Red Horse / rhum coke / vodka coke / gin juice / red wine / white wine / whisky / kamikaze / snowball / orgasm / flaming sambuca / manhattan / pina colada / margarita / long island ice tea / drambuie / cognac / or mango / lime / stawberry daquiris man.

Not much of a drinker, really.

thepurplehammerhead:
Gin & tonic?

I must have been smashed! Normally I'm exclusively SMB / Red Horse / rhum coke / vodka coke / gin juice / red wine / white wine / whisky / kamikaze / snowball / orgasm / flaming sambuca / manhattan / pina colada / margarita / long island ice tea / drambuie / cognac / or mango / lime / stawberry daquiris man.

Not much of a drinker, really.
got dizzy just by reading your summer collection, Larry.

Back
Top Bottom