MAKO: Women's suits, Carbon Fins and a Great New Mask!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
I’m very happy to announce that we now have our Yamamoto Women’s Freedive suits in stock.

Womens Reef Camo Wetsuit 2-Piece Open Cell | MAKO Spearguns

We've had quite a few inquiries about women’s suits over the last few years, so I made a significant commitment and will now stock 3, 5 and 7 mm suits. Right now I only have photos of the Reef Camo design, but we are shooting a model with the 3 mm blue camo suits tonight. I hope to have them on the site within a day or so.

I should emphasize that these suits have been cut specifically for women, but I’ve used the same high quality construction, open cell interior and quality Yamamoto 39 material we use in our men’s suits. These suits use the mega-stretch material on the outside which provides 30% more stretch than anything else available. The gals who have tried these suits for us have found them super comfortable.

Just in time for Christmas!!

M2YRCW-2.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-chest-loading-pad.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-high-waist-pants.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-womens-cut.jpg

Next I want to introduce our new mask: The El Bajo Freedive Mask

This is an extremely low volume freedive mask which provides excellent visibility and comfort (not to mention, you just look like a baadd-assss when wearing it).

MEBFM-2.jpg

Our testers tell us the El Bajo freediving mask is COMFORTABLE because the mask provides plenty of clearance at the bridge of the nose, an area that’s caused pressure points with other masks.

We offer a NO RISK Guarantee on this mask. It fits and YOU find it comfortable or I will issue a refund AND pay for return shipping.

El Bajo Freedive Mask | MAKO Spearguns

We also have added a PURE CARBON Blade to our fin selection!

pure-carbon-freedive-fins.jpg

MAKO Spearguns has proudly teamed up with Leader Fins to offer these outstanding freedive PURE Carbon Fiber Fins with MAKO Competition Foot Pockets.

Because we make our own foot pockets and because we sell direct to you the diver, nobody can match our pricing and the quality of our foot pockets is extremely well known throughout the diving community. We are also offering the blades by themselves, if you would like to upgrade your existing fins.

Check it out:

http://www.makospearguns.com/PURE-Carbon-Fiber-Freedive-Fins-p/lfpcf.htm

Thanks!

Dano

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom