MAKO Spearguns: Perfect Fit or it's FREE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
campaign-mask-perfect-fit-lg.jpg

Hey Dive Buddies,

I’m so confident in how well these awesome masks fit, I want to prove it to you.
In the very remote chance my MAKO Minimus Mask does not fit:

• I will refund the full price of the mask.
• I will refund the shipping cost of the mask.
• AND YOU KEEP THE MASK!

All I ask is that you:
• Give me a call to help me learn about your sizing.
• Promise to give the mask someone who loves and respects the ocean as much as you do.

https://www.makospearguns.com/Minimus-Mini-Freedive-Mask-p/mmm.htm

Well thanks guys for taking time to read this.

Dive safe,
dano

Now THAT is some serious customer service.
Thanks

We hear from a good number of scuba divers who buy the mask as a back up or spare, and then after using it, it becomes their primary and favorite mask.

Not correct!

I ordered an inflatable dive board, some other items, and added the minimus due to this guarantee. It leaks. I had to mention this guarantee.

I am being sent a return label.

Now I have to get a small box, package it up and drive to mail it.

We have disabled veterans in California. I was thinking about donating it to a tournament prize table. I could also give it to a disabled veteran in Oakland.

Hey cmb

Man, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding. I have two guys out and Josh is filling in. In his rush, he did not get all the information needed to make the correct course of action. This is the first “mask did not fit” call we received since implementing the free mask policy. So, that is a good thing. But, apparently, Josh did not follow the procedure correctly.

I just spoke to him and he told me that he left you a message and sent to you an email advising you that in addition to giving you the full refund for the mask that you already have to keep, he is also sending to you at no charge a brand new mask and snorkel that you can donate for the tournament that you spoke of.

Again, I apologize for the confusion. If you have any questions, you can always call me directly and I would very much enjoy speaking with you.

Dive Safe

dano

I’m so confident in how well these awesome masks fit, I want to prove it to you.

I have never been able to get a reliable seal on a mask with two lenses, or the vast majority of low volume masks on the market. I have learned the hard way that when a mask touches the my brow, even slightly, it will leak water droplets -- even when they pass the "stick to my face" pressure test. I would take you up on your generous offer if I had any hope that it would fit and I wouldn't needlessly cost you time and money.

For reference, one of the very few lower volume masks that I can use is the XS-Scuba Merge. The local dive shop has them in their rental fleet primarily because it fits most faces.

Let me know when you have a mask for Neanderthals. :)

Back
Top Bottom