MAKO Spearguns: One-Piece Reversible Suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am very excited to announce the release of our new MAKO (2 mm), One Piece suits with Reversible Camo!

And here’s the best part….

I used the same, 100% Genuine Yamamoto Neoprene material that I use on my two piece suits!!

Yamamoto Neoprene is regarded by many top level freedivers and spearfishermen to be the highest quality neoprene material available.
Since teaming up with Yamamoto of Japan over 2 years ago, we have become very well known for our high quality wetsuits and I have Yamamoto to thank for that. So, again, “Thank You Yamamoto for another awesome product!!”

This is the ultimate warm water wetsuit. The Yamamoto wetsuit material offers the utmost comfort and durability while the reversible camo design makes this suit perfect for reef *AND* blue water hunting.

Our warm water reversible camo wetsuit also includes chest loading pad and knee pads.

I have also included a knife pocket on the thigh (on each side of the suit). Storing your knife in the Integrated Knife Pocket, eliminates the possibility of your knife getting tangled on a rouge fishing line, floatline or kelp.

This is an awesome spearfishing wetsuit at an amazing price.

mako-yamamoto-certificate-320.jpg

M1BGY-2.jpg

reversible-wetsuit-blue-green.png

reversible-wetsuit-knife-pocket.png

OPTIONAL: Reversible Camo Wetsuit Hood

Since we are offering an awesome 1 piece reversible camo wetsuit, it makes sense to offer an optional hood that is also reversible (blue camo one side and green camo the other).

Great for colder days, this 2mm ergonomic fitting wetsuit hood comfortably conforms to your head and securely tucks inside your suit.

Available in S, M and Large, XL.

reversible-hood-blue-green.png

Camo Spearfishing Wetsuit 1-piece Yamamoto 2mm | MAKO Spearguns

Very cool. Looks great!! With this suit being 2mm and me just being a rec diver and having worn regular 3mm suits made for scuba, would the warmth of this suit be about like a scuba 3mm?

Very cool. Looks great!! With this suit being 2mm and me just being a rec diver and having worn regular 3mm suits made for scuba, would the warmth of this suit be about like a scuba 3mm?

THANKS! Although Yamamoto Rubber is very high quality (strong and flexible) I don't think we can claim a 2mm is equivalent to a 3 mm suit (of similar design).

One of the items that many customers purchase, is our neoprene dive shirt. It has 1.5 mm neoprene panels on the front and back and the sides (over the ribs) are lycra material. The arms are also lycra. This makes the wetsuit shirt a little warmer than a typical lycra rashguard, but it does NOT restrict breathing at all because of the lycra side panels allow unrestricted chest expansion.

This shirt, when worn under the one piece suit, puts a layer of neoprene under the zipper and really does add some warmth to the suit. If you are looking for warmth, even in warm water, don't forget a hood.

The shirt provides excellent sun protection as well.

mcrg_sml.jpg

MAKO Wetsuit Shirt with Lycra Long Sleeves (1.5 mm)

Back
Top Bottom