MAKO Spearguns: Extend-A-Pole Mono Pod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
MAKO is pleased to announce that we are now offering a stainless steel, telescoping pole for the GoPro camera. This handy device will allow the diver to film himself as well as get close up shots of marine life. The fitting on the end of the pole allows 360 degree adjustments to be made in a few moments. You can transition from a wide angle shot of filming you and your buddy to a close up of a fish or other subject with just a quick turn of an adjustment knob.

Often fish and other subjects may retreat when a diver approaches within their “personal space”. The camera extension pole will allow you to place the very compact (and non-threatening) GoPro camera much closer to your subject without changing its behavior. This device might also be the perfect solution for hook and line fisherman who want to record some of the underwater action without getting wet or slowing down the fishing.

Made of durable stainless steel tubing, the"Extend-A-Pole" measures 8 ¾ inches when collapsed, but quickly extends to any length up to 3 and half feet long.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/psrbn.xmcnq/v/vspfiles/photos/MEAP-2.jpg

MEAP-2.jpg

For use with Go Pro cameras, the optional "Go ProTripod Mount" can be purchased, which will connect your Go Pro Camera tothe "Extend-A-Pole Mono Pod". For all other mini cameras that accepta ¼-20 screw, the "Go Pro Tripod Mount" is not required.

MGPGTRA30-2.jpg

We think you will find the price very surprising...

http://www.makospearguns.com/product-p/meap.htm

I like the compactness and the price is reasonable but the shipping is the deal breaker for me. This could easily ship for under $6 to anywhere in the U.S. using Priority Mail.

We always choose the cheapest route, including USPS.
Unfortunately, our shopping cart is tied UPS, but we will shop the best rate and issue a refund if the difference is more than a few dollars.

thanks,
dano

I also see this as a great product but will not be purchasing due to shipping costs. The pole costs $15 and you want $11 to ship to Indiana?

I would rather of paid $29.00 for the pole and & $8.00 for shipping, you would of made about $10 off me and I would of not known the difference but knowingly paying as much for shipping as the item is a no go.

Thanks anyway

Please note that we have added this to the list of FREE options which you can select when purchasing a Go-Pro from MAKO.

Everyone who purchases a Go-Pro from MAKO has the choice of the AR-15 Handle, a 16-Gig SD Card or now, an "Extend-A -Pole".

Back
Top Bottom