Mako scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kpdivers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Free delivery at Beneath The Sea!! This scooter is in very good condition and could be sold with or without the charger. I have the one trigger adjusted so that I can have my hand on the handle but not accidentally activate the trigger until pushed a bit further. Some disconnect it entirely but I like to have both operable. Obviously the other trigger is set for “touch and go”. There are new inner and outer o-rings. These are the two o-rings on the housing that the nose cone fits on. I think we all know how challenging these are to pack and ship, so I will only charge you exact cost of shipping plus $20.00 for proper packing materials. I will insure this as well put that will be my expense since I know once it is packed it will be done properly. Price: Scooter and charger $875.00 scooter alone $775.00 plus shipping and packing.

IMG_0057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom