For Sale MAKO: SALE on Dive Parkas ONLY $64.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How big is the XL... really. I really, really wish it came in XXL.

I'm 6 ft and 220 lbs. The XL is big enough for me to bring my knee up to my chest and pull my legs up to change my pants. The sleeves are a little too long (as expected). The large fit great in the sleeves but was not loose enough in the torso to easily change clothes.

The pass through pockets and interior pocket for a pee bottle are awesome.

I'm 5'11 260 with a 50" chest and the XL is huge on me. I need to exchange it for a large. If I wanted a close fit, I'd have to go down to a medium.

Really they are comically oversized. I bought a Small for my daughter and, although it's tight, I can actually put it on and fully zip it.

If there's a giant in Chicago who wants to buy it from me to save on the shipping costs, let me know. It's green and still has the tags. I've never used it other than trying it on.

I'm 5'11 260 with a 50" chest and the XL is huge on me. I need to exchange it for a large. If I wanted a close fit, I'd have to go down to a medium.

Really they are comically oversized. I bought a Small for my daughter and, although it's tight, I can actually put it on and fully zip it.

If there's a giant in Chicago who wants to buy it from me to save on the shipping costs, let me know. It's green and still has the tags. I've never used it other than trying it on.
If I were in Chicago I would take you up on it, I’ve been thinking about buying one of these anyway.

My son is setting marks for a regatta on Lake Michigan today and decided to wear his new parks for the first time.

He just sent me this:
1000012970.jpg

This thing is great

For size reference, that's a Large and he's 6'1 and 200 pounds (and 15 years old :cool: ).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom