Magnificent Colors of Raja Ampat in HDR - 4K Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please find the following link to my new video COLORS OF RAJA AMPAT IN HDR, in which I was trying to show magnificent colors of the Raja Ampat's marine life, biodiversity of which is the highest recorded on Earth. It's simply overwhelming.

You could enjoy video in HDR quality on an HDR-enabled television, tablets, phones or computer screens. All footage of this video was shot in 4K using Sony Camcorder HXR-NX80 with picture profile Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG).

For camera setting, I followed recommendations of the following article: AX700-Z90-Housing-Recommended-Settings-R2: https://www.gateshousings.com/wp-co...AX700-Z90-Housing-Recommended-Settings-R2.pdf

Thank you for watching, and please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Please find the following link to my new video COLORS OF RAJA AMPAT IN HDR, in which I was trying to show magnificent colors of the Raja Ampat's marine life, biodiversity of which is the highest recorded on Earth. It's simply overwhelming.

You could enjoy video in HDR quality on an HDR-enabled television, tablets, phones or computer screens. All footage of this video was shot in 4K using Sony Camcorder HXR-NX80 with picture profile Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG).

For camera setting, I followed recommendations of the following article: AX700-Z90-Housing-Recommended-Settings-R2: https://www.gateshousings.com/wp-co...AX700-Z90-Housing-Recommended-Settings-R2.pdf

Thank you for watching, and please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Cool Vid!!! I have few sonys & canons laying around, how much did the housing cost for your Sony HXR? And i'm think of mounting a GoPro 9 on my backscatter tray have you had any bad experiences with those? <TG>

Cool Vid!!! I have few sonys & canons laying around, how much did the housing cost for your Sony HXR? And i'm think of mounting a GoPro 9 on my backscatter tray have you had any bad experiences with those? <TG>

Thank you for watching my video and your comment. Regarding the housing for the camcorder, I bought a Gates housing at Backscatter two years ago, and I am not sure how much they cost now. You could check their website. I do not have experience with a GoPro, but they could do very good videos. So, it is a good way to start.

Thank you for watching my video and your comment. Regarding the housing for the camcorder, I bought a Gates housing at Backscatter two years ago, and I am not sure how much they cost now. You could check their website. I do not have experience with a GoPro, but they could do very good videos. So, it is a good way to start.
I just wanted to mount a GP on top of my s&s dx-6g because it has a macro lens etc and it's not so keen for wide angle shots, and it really can't do good video, do you know of any camera that has a true a adjustable lens for u/w use?

I just wanted to mount a GP on top of my s&s dx-6g because it has a macro lens etc and it's not so keen for wide angle shots, and it really can't do good video, do you know of any camera that has a true a adjustable lens for u/w use?

I've heard very good feedback about Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 VII Compact Camera, but you need a housing for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom