Magic Shine MJ 850 1200 Lumen Lights w/extra batteries.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I purchased these lights to do some pool testing. They were back-ups to my primary light and so never got used. These have never been wet outside the pool. I can tell you, these are very bright. I have an 1800 lumen can light and these are actually close in brightness. Nice hot spot for signaling and a great 45 degree "spill" makes these perfect for day or night diving. Bright enough to easily signal, wide enough to see your environment and add color to the reef.

Lights come complete with multiple spare o-rings. One of them has the liquid o-ring lube, the other not. Both have chargers and will come in the box.

Best of all, one light has two spare sets of batteries, the other has one set of spare batteries, so you can use them on high and swap batteries between dives so one set is charging and ready all the time. Each set of spare batteries has its own charging tube, so storage is easy and safe.

These are selling new on ebay for $135.00 with no spare batteries. Mine are in like-new condition.

$65.00 for the light with two sets of spare batteries/charging tubes.

$55.00 for the light with one set of spare batteries/charging tube.

$8.00 shipping UPSP priority mail.

Attachments

• Lights for Ebay.jpg
    Lights for Ebay.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 177
Payment received and lights will ship today. Thanks AWAP!

Sorry, bottomscraper, they beat you to it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom