made my choice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kapula

Contributor
Reaction score
Phew! Finally got my head together... (or got mental enough depending on which side you look at it) and placed an order for tray, arms, h/w connector (inside a cable), hot shoe connector and inon z-240! Wish me luck they all arrive in one piece and I get z-240, h/w thingie and my c-8080 digging each other :)

I've been thinking about getting a strobe for two years or something. The thing being that I only dive when I'm travelling. Oh well now I just need to travel some more. Simple as that.

kapula:
Phew! Finally got my head together... (or got mental enough depending on which side you look at it) and placed an order for tray, arms, h/w connector (inside a cable), hot shoe connector and inon z-240! Wish me luck they all arrive in one piece and I get z-240, h/w thingie and my c-8080 digging each other :)

I've been thinking about getting a strobe for two years or something. The thing being that I only dive when I'm travelling. Oh well now I just need to travel some more. Simple as that.

Congrats on your decision! :yeahbaby:

IF you have similar issues with your camera that the SP-350 has, then your other option will be to go with a Sea & Sea TTL strobe which I know work with the SP-350. Hopefully though, you won't have any issues and it will work perfect for you. Other than the issues with the SP-350, the Inon strobe works great with my D200.. :wink:

But but the Inon's don't have a preflash!!! :joke:

ooh, sorry wrong thread...

Nice setup kapula. you're gonna love the Z-240! Having seen some of the output here on SB that the SP-350 is capable of, that'll make a great combo w/ the Inon Z-240.

Way to go Kapula!

So are we going to get pics from your Finnish waters now :wink::D?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom