Macror Photography & Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Tony! :D

Stopped by your website too! Spent most of my time reading most of your articles also. The PhotoClinic and Photography Tips. Very informative! And yes ... I learned alot... ! Though some days I find myself in a rut' when shooting. Even when I know I should know better. I still find I get sloppy. Like that o-ring on my dome port was a major one.. dead ball drowned camera last dive trip. Won't be doing that again ;-( Luckily had another camera so all wasn't totally lost. Lesson ... needs to focus more both on and u/w .... lol.

Just curious ... how many cameras have you drowned in your lifetime ... lol. This was my second time but the first time was actually a tiny crack in the dome port. So Technically I don't count that one ... :D

Ahhh .... and yes no diopters this time! Though am on the hunt for a place here that sells Ultra Light Arms. The heaviness of it all is finally getting to me ... :D

Planning to head back to Vancouver, Canada sometime in Feb. Might be doing some dives there again. All depends if my dry-suit still fits me and how cold it's going to be I suppose. Sad to say the cameras will be staying behind :( *sigh*

Till Then Ciao4Now and keep wet!

been wondering about the exact topic you brought up, kaylinq. including 60 Vs 105.

both your observation and tony's input (go back to basics) would probably lead to a more fulfilling into to UW photography.

what bummed me out is because this means i don't get to get more toys now :( . oh well.

oh, high tech website ! even pin-pointed where i was. had me looking over my shoulder thinkin' how'd they know :think:

have fun in Vancouver. my two days there was not enough.

KaylinQ,

So far (knock on wood), nothing ever flooded. I'm sure it's only a matter of time though...

I considered a bit of cold water diving in Japan last month, but decided against it...heated guest rooms were much more appealing than the cold dark waters

Cheers,

Tony

Back
Top Bottom