Macro Oblivious! Macro Myopic? Who me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K

KeithG

A slightly different photo thread with a better title. The prior photo bombed was a poor title choice by me, but still an interesting subject.

This is all about finding something in your shot after the dive. A dry land surprise! I used the word macro in the title, but feel free to post WAs as well.

Bring on the pics!

So I will begin...

I was VERY happy to have found and photo'd a rare and elusive decorator neck crab. Upon return to the boat one of the other photographers was excitedly talking about the 5 neck crabs she found. Sucks to be me! I will do better next dive.

And my photo was:
nc.jpg
Neck Crabs | www.kengiffen.com

Yep - 5 of them. I only noticed one under water.

Last edited:
Here's one of my earliest pictures that shows how oblivious I can be sometimes. I was taking a picture of an anemone, and when I downloaded it onto my laptop ... hello! ... sitting under the anemone was a candy-striped shrimp. I'd never seen one before, and it wasn't until three months after this photo was taken that I did see one for the first time ...

1125SanJuans023.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom