M/V OCEAN EXPLORER - From Nassua/Exuma to the Oriskany and more all in 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OEXCharters

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As you all know we are one of the best equipped and most experienced dive charter vessels on the seas. With her 62' of custom live aboard space, large bathrooms and comfy berths this vessel can support any dive adventure. With a 20 X 17 dive deck, 2 Bauer compressors and a gas blending station the Ocean Explorer can accommodate all your SCUBA diving needs both recreational and technical.

• Dec and Jan -- We are running a few private charters and two Econo Busters to Bimini, based out of Pompano Beach

• Feb - March -- We will base out of Nassau with 3 and 5 day trips to Exuma. We are also available for private charters and training, as well as Day diving when we are not at sea.
  • April will see us at sea with our high school/college programs.
  • May and June will see us based out of Pensacola doing 3 day trips and private charters to the Oriskany.
  • July will feature a few Swim with the Dolphins trips and private charters.
  • August we will be doing private charters, research expeditions and high school/college programs.
  • September will feature us supporting a movie shoot and a research expedition.
We are not fully booked and still have some openings for private charters.

Please check out our website and feel free to contact me at 201-564-7000 if I can be of service.

Best Regards,

Captain Ted Masotti

Back
Top Bottom