Luxury Dive Vessel looking for a Hostess

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nautilus Explorer caries a host and 2 hostesses. Likely a cabin assignment problem if they are looking specifically for a hostess. Give a dive boat a break, guys...

Hey, if Wookie says it's legit, then it's legit! Thanks, Wookie.

Damn . . . wish I were retired.

Did not look, but Mike has a new boat back in his home town, vancouver, so it could be in BC to alaska, or down in baja. I thought of helping on his boats, for a different pace in life, with both of my addictions, greatwhites, and coldwater diving.

We"ll see If it turns into a good thing with new boat, its an old one redone real nice.

Happy Diving

You could retire right now if you wanted to. I thought about retiring this year. I could afford it if I died within three months.

DC

Well, you're about to get furloughed....Gotta make the bike payment somehow. I'm sure Steve would understand your absence.....

As long as they give us minorities (50+ white males with just a touch of grey) a chance I'm ok with that. Was not aware that there might be an accomodation issue. But I would be willing to sacrifice to bunk with the other hostess if space is at a premium. We could even sleep in shifts just to help her maintain control of her urges.

As long as they give us minorities (50+ white males with just a touch of grey) a chance I'm ok with that. Was not aware that there might be an accomodation issue. But I would be willing to sacrifice to bunk with the other hostess if space is at a premium. We could even sleep in shifts just to help her maintain control of her urges.

my dive-stud finder just went off :D

Back
Top Bottom