Luke Tipple Review of the real BlurFix and SRP Camera Tray. Gotta see to believe!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaProHd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This was posted by Luke Tipple from on of his recent trips to the Bahamas. This is another great example of the Quality you get from SRP Products, like the real BlurFix!

One of the key components of a successful shoot like this is having the right gear, and that's where SRP Products came into play. I really wanted a flat port solution for the GoPros that would allow me to use filters and interchangeable lenses while still using the same housings topside. If you use the factory supplied flatport housing you end up having to carry double the gear and lenses just look rubbish.

William at AquaPro HD supplied me with his Blurfix Lenses for GoPro. They are a really simple but super effective add-on to a stock GoPro housing that allows everything I wanted. I even discovered the added bonus of being able to fit my 55mm topside lenses to the housing. He also encouraged me to give 'The Tray' a test drive... check the video to see what that's all about.

[video=youtube_share;9_DG44VST2E]http://youtu.be/9_DG44VST2E[/video]

I'm going to order the tray from you this weekend Aquapro. Very excited.

Hey irishtn,

It's great to hear from you again! Sorry I've been away for a bit. Send me a PM or call me right after you place your order so I can hook you up M8! Thank you for allowing me to earn your support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom