For Sale LTT/LTS/LTB: Dive Rite Classic Wing for single wing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lucien762

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have just purchased an assortment of equipment, and the wing included in the bundle is a Dive Rite Classic wing. I have no real intention of diving back mounted doubles, so am interested in swapping out the Classic wing for a single wing in the 30lb lift range.

I am located in Nova Scotia, Canada.

I would be open to trades, wings only, not BP or harness.

Might also be interested in straight purchase, if the price is right.

Thanks for any help,
Lucien

Do you, or does anybody else have any personal experience with these products? I haven't managed to find much info about the company, and even fewer reviews about that particular wing.

The price seems good, but I hate to take a chance and be disappointed. I can't seem to find any info about warranty either.

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Lucien

I demod his stuff at a shop and ended up buying a whole set of regs and fins. His products speak for themselves. To be honest I didn't try the wing but I am sure it will meet your expectations. Chris who started and runs the company is a great guy and I think he may be from from the east coast as well...before moving to the states. With the prices this weekend you can't go wrong.

Looks pretty good, and the logo doesn't look too hard to remove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom