Closed LP Regulator Hoses

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
@Couv made me remember that I need 2 hoses.. before I buy new might as well see if someone out there has something laying around.

Looking for 84" and 26".

My 84" has a slight leak and my 24" just never feels right around my neck, hangs too far to the right.

Also maybe looking for 6" HP hose (if @Couv doesn't gobble them all up:))

I have an 84 and a couple 28's. 26 is kind of an uncommon length unless it's for a small framed sidemount set up. I use a 30 on my right cylinder sidemount set up. Do you use a 90 or 110 elbow on the 24? If not, that might be enough and save the cost of a 26 inch hose. I have about a half dozen of those on hand.

And 2 new 6inch HP hoses right in front of me.
If this is for doubles I'm surprised a 24 isn't ok.

I have an 84 and a couple 28's. 26 is kind of an uncommon length unless it's for a small framed sidemount set up. And 2 new 6inch HP hoses right in front of me.
If this is for doubles I'm surprised a 24 isn't ok.

It's for doubles. I can give it another shot before I commit to 28". I think 28" would be too long. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, it just always feels like the 24" is just a hair short.

Regs are swivel turrets with the 5th port for the necklace reg, pretty standard setup.

I'd try an elbow first. And for how often you'd actually use the necklaced reg, unless you're coming a thousand feet out of a cave or multiple passages in a wreck while someone is on your long hose, you don't really need a lot of room on the necklaced reg.

@Couv made me remember that I need 2 hoses.. before I buy new might as well see if someone out there has something laying around.

Looking for 84" and 26".

My 84" has a slight leak and my 24" just never feels right around my neck, hangs too far to the right.

Also maybe looking for 6" HP hose (if @Couv doesn't gobble them all up:))
If you don't mind a Scubapro Superflow hose, I have a 26 1/2" for the price of your favorite shipping.

I'd try an elbow first. And for how often you'd actually use the necklaced reg, unless you're coming a thousand feet out of a cave or multiple passages in a wreck while someone is on your long hose, you don't really need a lot of room on the necklaced reg.
I haven't ruled out an elbow, I thought about it. I used to have the swivels, but I had one (my fault) blow apart on me and I haven't rebuilt it.

I won't be 1000 feet back in a cave anytime soon but I do like to alternate regs at least 2 or 3 times throughout a dive for a few minutes just to stay fresh and keep things loose.

If you don't mind a Scubapro Superflow hose, I have a 26 1/2" for the price of your favorite shipping.
For that I'll take it! If it doesn't work I'm sure I can put it to good use for one of the kids. Load it on a snails back and pm me what it would be to 21013. Thanks!

I can't mark anyway to say "Bought", but I don't need these anymore. @Jim Lapenta and @Couv came through... thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom