LP 131 Faber Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrecker007

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 LP 131 Faber Tanks that I would love to see go to someone who could use them. They were hydro'd in 2008 & have just been viz'd. I'm asking $225 each or $425 for the pair. They have yoke valves. I live in Orlando & get to the West Palm Beach area quite a lot. I am not interested in shipping these...

pics will be forthcoming....

What year were they made? Also, can I come see them tonight? I live in Seminole County and get off from work at 5:30

Update on the tanks... still haven't gotten pics ready but these were both new 9/97. One was hydro'd on 6/08 & the other on 5/09. Hope this helps... I might consider shipping if the price is right.

if you know anyone headed up to the quarry in blue water any time soon I would be interested in them

How much to ship them to 95117?

Hello,
Did you get my previous PM? I would like to know if you can meet somewhere around Fort Pierce area. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom