Lowrance LCX-16CI GPS Chartplotter/Sounder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Contributor
Reaction score
Lowrance LCX-16CI GPS Chartplotter/Sounder

Color LCD Viewing in Direct Sunlight.

Commercial-quality color GPS/Mapping Sonar
640 x 480 pixel Color Illuminated (CI) TFT display
Dual-frequency 200/50 kHz

Big-screen LCD definition. Precision detail. Fantastic target separation. Digitally record/playback sonar graphs and GPS trip details.

Huge 6.38" Color illuminated (CI) high-resolution - 640 pixel x 480 pixel - liquid crystal TFT display with newly advanced cold-cathode backlighting, produces unbelievably vivid color sonar, GPS mapping detail and super-sharp viewing in direct sunlight, as well as at night or in low light.

The high-definition, split-screen sonar/GPS display gives you a tremendous advantage to know precisely where you...and the fish...are in the world! The highly detailed NavionicsŽ® GPS mapping software option shown - with vital navigation aids, plot trail, waypoints and event markers - helps make your blue water, coastal or Great Lakes voyages smooth sailing.

Built-in, dual-frequency selectivity for 50 kHz or 200 kHz operation, or both simultaneously with split-screen displays.

Includes dual-frequency 200/50 kHz transom-mounted SkimmerŽ® transducer:

Transducer Peak-to-Peak Output RMS Output Cone Angle
200/50kHz 4,000/8,000 Watts 500/1,000 Watts 12Ž°/37Ž°

The LCX-16CI global navigation system includes a 12-parallel channel receiver/antenna, exclusive Lowrance MapCreate CD-ROM mapping software,

ASKING $795.

Newenglandcharters@maine.rr.com

th_LOwrancenew.jpg

th_LOwranceLCX-16C.jpg

My unit has been acting funny and I would like to have a back up unit. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom