LOW PRICE FLIGHTS TO BALI OCT/NOV 2017 FROM UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisensnooze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Was bored and started looking at flight details from London UK to Bali in October/November 2017 and couldn't believe the prices being quoted. Last year we paid £1300 for 2 return tickets and now the same airline is £700 for 2 return tickets!!!...hence we have booked and will be in Bali from 30 Oct to 29 Nov.
Anyone interested look up Skyscanner and check lowest prices for each month. We are flying with Qatar Airways which we have used before and find them very good.
Good luck, Chris

Hi Chris, I am from the uk and have never been to Bali let alone dived there. Is October/November a good time? I take it you book flights and accomodation separately ?
We have dived the Red Sea in Sharm loads and dived Maldives and Mexico too but looking for somewhere different. What can we expect to see and where would you recommend? What's the travelling (flight/transfers) like ? It looks a heck of a long way to travel especially as we are looking at 14 nts incl travelling. Is it worth it? What are the rough costs of accomodation, dining and diving?
Any help or advise greatly appreciated

Hi Chris, I am from the uk and have never been to Bali let alone dived there. Is October/November a good time? I take it you book flights and accomodation separately ?
We have dived the Red Sea in Sharm loads and dived Maldives and Mexico too but looking for somewhere different. What can we expect to see and where would you recommend? What's the travelling (flight/transfers) like ? It looks a heck of a long way to travel especially as we are looking at 14 nts incl travelling. Is it worth it? What are the rough costs of accomodation, dining and diving?
Any help or advise greatly appreciated

Hi Steve,...Is it worth it??...you bet it is!! Like you we have done Egypt to death, Mexico, Caribbean etc etc. We then found Bunaken and Lembeh and fell in love with the far east, macro photography, muck diving and the warm waters. We saved up again and went back to Bunaken etc but knew we had to find somewhere cheaper....hence Bali. We found the air fares cheaper and of course the travel times to Bali are shorter. Yes, the down side its much further than Egypt. Last year the air fares were 1400 for the 2 but this year we got them for 700 (same as Egypt). Accommodation and food is cheaper. Diving costs are about the same. Air travel time is 16 hours. We found macro photography and muck diving while out east and most of the guides if not all are far better than any in Egypt. Our last trip, the guide we had could find a grain of rice!!...hence we were all Shaun the Sheeped out!! I have PMd you where we have stayed etc (don't want to be done selling a place!!) and if you got any questions, am willing to answer you if I can

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom