louisiana diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbear295

Reaction score
Hi, i am a new diver living in gretna, la. and looking for potential buddies. i am willing to travel the gulf coast.

Welcome to the board. I live in altanta, im originally from new orleans, and alot of us meet down on the gulf for some good diving. As a matter of fact, we are meeting at the destin jetties the first weekend in june. People from all over the board are meeting up down there, so your more than welcome to join us if you like. There is a post in florida conch divers under the title destin june 4 thru 10, so check it out. Also there is a post in deep dixie divers under the title major vortex meet. We talk about the jettie trip and a vortex trip coming up. I hope to see you diving with us sometime.

KYLE

mbear295:
Hi, i am a new diver living in gretna, la. and looking for potential buddies. i am willing to travel the gulf coast.

I live in Belle Chasse, so if ya need a buddy sometime, let me know.

Another Best Banker eh? :) I'm originally from Gretna, I live just north of Gulf Shores, AL now. I dive nearly every weekend along the coast and panhandle springs between Gulf Shores, AL, Panama City and the springs north of PC. Keep an eye out on this forum as well as the FL Conch Divers forums(especially the Trips-n-Happenings in each) for info on future trips in the North Gulf Coast and FL panhandle springs.

Lets get together. I will be in Destin 18-25 June. Wayne....you missed a hellofa rodeo. I was super greatful just to get in the water. Hit the rigs out of Fouchon and the water was beautiful. We hit blue/green water just 17 miles out. Other than that it was a butt whippin ride due to the rather sporty seas. Ya'll come to the Aqua Aces dive club meeting on Tuesday. Always looking for some more buddies. Wayne, I'll be looking for you. I need 1 or 2 more for the Hell Divers Rodeo if the weather is nice. I missed a giant Red Snapper. Tell you about it there. If you are reading this come on out to the meeting Paul....we've missed you the past 2 and the rodeo. See ya'll later.

Robbie

mbear295:

Welcome aboard! I live in algiers and get going on the coast fairly often...

mrfish87:
Lets get together. I will be in Destin 18-25 June. Wayne....you missed a hellofa rodeo. I was super greatful just to get in the water. Hit the rigs out of Fouchon and the water was beautiful. We hit blue/green water just 17 miles out. Other than that it was a butt whippin ride due to the rather sporty seas. Ya'll come to the Aqua Aces dive club meeting on Tuesday. Always looking for some more buddies. Wayne, I'll be looking for you. I need 1 or 2 more for the Hell Divers Rodeo if the weather is nice. I missed a giant Red Snapper. Tell you about it there. If you are reading this come on out to the meeting Paul....we've missed you the past 2 and the rodeo. See ya'll later.

Robbie

Hey Robbie, I'd like to be there, but as I'm offshore at this time...the only thing I'll be able to visit is a Haliburton slick line unit.:sad: What's the date of the next meeting?

oilman66:
What's the date of the next meeting?

Yeah :)

Inquiring minds would like to know, I'm working in New Orleans weekly again and might be able to make the meeting(s) if my schedule coincides.

2nd and fourth Tuesdays at 8:00 pm at the New Orleans Hamburgers on the East end of Veterans Blvd. Hope to see everybody there. We may have an earlier one in June but probably the 13th or something like that is right...I dont have a calendar handy. We're going out next weekend for the Hell Divers Rodeo........hope for the best. See ya'll later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom