Lots of Dive Gear for sale, if you don't like the price make me an offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emattace

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Lots of Dive Gear for sale, if you don't like the price make me an offer! Please let me know if you would like any pictures, I will send them to you.

I relocated to Atlanta GA 5 years ago from Orange County California where I was able to dive every other weekend. My gear has been cleaned and packed away never to see water again, at least for me, lol. I am landlocked and I have a family now so I don't get to go diving anymore. I am looking to find a good home for my gear as I loved it when I used it.

Halcyon Dive system: "only been wet about 4 times, like new condition the only dirt on it is from storage" $650 for everything listed that is bulleted below + actual shipping
  • SS backplate
  • STA with Octo Straps and integrated 10 lb weight "weight can be removed from STA"
  • Webbing that hasn't been cut" with 6 D rings and crutch strap
  • Eclipse 40lb wing
  • Halcyon Storage Pak/back pad
  • 2 XS scuba weight pooches that can hold 6 lb weights each
  • Oceanic BCD knife with blunt tip attached to webbing "it can be removed"
  • Brass clip with floresent yellow hand reel "I think its 50 feet"

Older BCD Oceanic Chute 1 with new inflater and integrated weight pockets size XL $50 + actual shipping

Wetsuit with hanger Xcel Titanium 6m six is XL or XXL " I am 5"7 235lb to give you an idea and the legs and sleeves are long on me. Good cond $65 + actual shipping

2 sets of Deep Sea Kevlar gloves size L "one pair like new" $ 15 for both pairs + actual shipping
2 sets of boots one Deep Sea "like new" and one ISA size 9.5 $25 for both pairs + actual shipping
2 Hoods 1 Henderson Gold lined 7m size XL, 1 generic 4m "Both hoods can be tucked into wetsuit for good seal" $35 for both + actual shipping

1 Pair of Scuba Pro Jet Fins with spring straps $65 + actual shipping
1 Dive slate and 1 fish keeper "free to the first person that buys somethings"
1 Large mesh bag used to lobster hunt with has metal clasp. $10 + actual shipping

Regulator for sale:

My newest one maybe used about 1- 1/2 years and always had it serviced and my old one about 10 years old and always had it serviced good for back up, loan a buddy, vacation setup etc.

Newer one: $300 + actual shipping retails for over $600 for 1 and 2 stage
  • Oceanic FDX - 10 Reg DVT DRY VALVE TECHNOLOGY
  • Oceanic DX-4 "Delta 4 "2nd stage" Has swivel on hose"
  • Older Oceanic Delta 2 "2nd stage from my original reg as back up reg"
  • 5000PSI Analog XS Scuba Pressure gauge.
  • 4LP ports and 2 HP ports
  • BCD inflater
  • Extra 21" HP hose will be included
  • Extra 5' LP house will be included
  • Currently attached is a Aeris Elite noseless PSI monitor that will be removed if sold separately.

Older one: $100 + actual shipping
  • Oceanic Delta 2 - 1 stage
  • LP hose BCD inflater
  • HP hose for Pressure gauge
  • Pressure gauge and US Divers Matrix master dive computer included. Batteries are dead but unit works. " I will buy a battery before it ships and test it if someone is interested in the regulator"

Dive computer: $225 + actual shipping
Aeris Atmos Elite Computer
Hoseless PSI gauge that attaches to reg
USB computer sync cable "brand new never opened" I always just copied the info over to my dive book for my records.
Note battery are dead and was working prior to dead batteries. if someone is interested in unit, I will get battery and bring to dive shop and get tested on a tank.

Dive weights for local Atlanta GA pick up only
4 - 6lb $ 4 each
1 - 4lb $ 2
1 - 3lb $ 1

And last Oceanic dive knife about 41/2" pointy tip with straps for leg $15 + actual shipping.

I have some o-rings, lube, misc dive gear stuff I will throw in to any of the big items, Halcyon setup or the new reg.

Most of the items are sold. These are the only items that remain. I dropped the price for the Halcyon gear

Halcyon Dive system: "only been wet about 4 times, like new condition the only dirt on it is from storage" $550 for everything listed that is bulleted below + actual shipping

• SS backplate
  • STA with Octo Straps and integrated 10 lb weight "weight can be removed from STA"
  • Webbing that hasn't been cut" with 6 D rings and crutch strap
  • Eclipse 40lb wing
  • Halcyon Storage Pak/back pad
  • 2 XS scuba weight pooches that can hold 6 lb weights each

Older BCD Oceanic Chute 1 with new inflater and integrated weight pockets size XL $50 + actual shipping

Wetsuit Xcel Titanium 6m six is XL or XXL " I am 5"7 235lb to give you an idea and the legs and sleeves are long on me. Good cond $65 + actual shipping

2 Hoods 1 Henderson Gold lined 7m size XL, 1 generic 4m "Both hoods can be tucked into wetsuit for good seal" $35 for both + actual shipping

Close thread as most of gear is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom