Lots of coins and of course.... lots of junk..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Berto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys, ive been treasure diving my local lakes for a long time but ive always had a hard time explaining the experience with friends and family. So i decided to take them with me and film it.

I know there are lots of videos out there just like it, but this one is mine and i had so much fun making it i am going to make lots more.

I named the channel "Treasure Hunt Boys" for my two boys aged 4 and 7 who love treasure hunting just as much as i do.

enjoy the video and give me an honest opinion please. the whole "soundtrack" video is just easier to make in my opinion, but id like to bridge into making "real" videos with more content.

thanks guys.

Nice, how much was the metal detector and what model is it?
Edit: I did mute the sound.

My main detector is a Garrett sea hunter MKII, it was about $750 Canadian many years ago from a licenced dealer.
my pin pointer is a vibra probe which i fixed to the handle of the Garrett as you can see in the video.
it makes for a good system that is always together rather than attaching the pin pointer to myself.
the least things fixed to myself the better in a scuba environment.

Awesome!

I have a garrett seahunter. I've used it on land, but not much in the water.

If you don't mind, could you share what settings you use? I am always fighting too sensitive vs fear of missing stuff.....

Awesome!

I have a garrett seahunter. I've used it on land, but not much in the water.

If you don't mind, could you share what settings you use? I am always fighting too sensitive vs fear of missing stuff.....

For fresh water, im using:
Elimination: just a hair past 3
Threshold just a hair past 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom