Lots o' stuff for sale! Plates, Wings, Weight Systems, more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi all!

I have here a grip of wings and plates and stuff. Nearly all of these have less than 10 dives on them. Many were simply fresh water demos, other were owned by local divers moving in a different direction.

All shots you'll see below are of the actual items. I don't use harvested shots and all that. This stuff really does look this good.

All this stuff is in SoCal - so I can arrange for delivery anywhere from Torrance to Santa Monica if you're local. Otherwise I can ship.

Please PM me with any questions.

PayPal is: Ken@divematrix.com

Thanks

-Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep Sea Supply Torus Doubles Wing (42#) in PURPLE!!!
This is a rare version of the Torus wing. Its in new condition, with one dive trip on it. Perfect in every regard, and quite striking. This is made from the same super-tough materials as the standard DSS wings - but its just so purple. $290 delivered to any address in the US.

Deep Outdoors Double Bladder Wing (85#)
This wing is in excellent condition - easily a 9 of 10. Its a super heavy duty doubles wing that features two bladders. $400 delivered to any address in the US

Apeks WTX3 Buoyancy Cell Single Cylinder Wing (34#)
I don't think this has ever been in salt water. This was most likely a pool demo, and this wing is dead mint. Here's what Apeks says:
• Gussets along each side allow for a full 34 lbs of lift without compromising the overall size of the WTX3.
• 4 slots allow it to be mounted to a WTX harness or back plate using and upper and lower nylon cylinder bands.
• 2 pairs of grommets allow the WTX3 to be bolted on if a single cylinder mounting kit is used.
• A 2” wide restriction band at the bottom of the WTX3 allows the cylinder to nestle into the inflated buoyancy cell so it doesn’t get pushed away from your body.
• A 2” D-ring on the restrictor band is a convenient place to add accessories like a surface marker buoy.
• The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose.
• Features the Apeks technical inflator with brass buttons
• Includes front, lower left pull dump
• Constructed from durable 840-denier nylon.
$210 delivered to any address in the US.

Complete Apeks Rig - Single Wing (34#), Apeks SS Plate, Apeks Harness, Dive Rite Tank Straps with SS Buckles
This is another rig that I can't tell if its ever been in the water. This looks like a pool Demo. This rig is a perfect 10. It comes with the Apeks WTX3 wing (detailed above), the Apeks 1-piece harness, the Apeks SS plate and new Dive Rite Deluxe Cylinder Bands with grip plates and Stainless buckles.

This rig would retail for close to $600. Additional detail can be found here. Offering it here for $450 delivered to any address in the US.

Dive Rite Weight Pockets

These are also in excellent condition. The velcro is strong, the nylon isn't fraying. These have years and years of life in them. I was able to stuff a 5# and a 4# soft weigh in a pocket. So you can get at least 18# in the pair.

$40 landed to any address in the US

Scubapro Weight Belt - Size M
4 pockets. Very secure. Padded, self draining, etc. The size M should fit a drysuit diver up to about a 36 waist. Very good condition.
First $40 lands it to any address in the US.

Pull Dump - 2 dives
This came off the Dive Rite Venture Wing I'm offering in another thread. This was dived twice, then removed and replaced with a standard corrugated hose. This pull dump is in perfect condition.
$15 delivered to any address in the US

Any "just" s.s. plates?

Sold em'.

Maybe more soon.

-K

Apeks single wing - sold

Pull Dump - sold

Dive Rite Pockets - sold

Thanks, SB

-K

Purple DSS Wing - now $250 delivered

Deep Outdoors Double Bladder Wing - now $350 delivered