Lost Sheep Returns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went through a rather messy divorce and I suppose I ought to join the single diver group. :laughing:

Welcome back among us -- Now go stir up some trouble.

TSandM:
Welcome back among us -- Now go stir up some trouble.

Trouble, me? :lol:

I was thinking of forming a new women's diver group: The Big-Mouth Advanced Women Divers LobbY or BAWDY girls. What do you think?

Is there a c-card for that? I do not know you since I am new around here, But welcome back from me too.

oh...I weep with joy.

thank you God.

why don't you come visit? ......free diving.......
we could have so much fuuuuun

Jb gone till November
I'm a mess

catherine96821:
oh...I weep with joy.

thank you God.

why don't you come visit? ......free diving.......
we could have so much fuuuuun

Jb gone till November
I'm a mess

Chica, I will come and visit you! We can dive that wreck of yours and have some fuuun.

trucker girl:
TRH... I've actually asked around about you! Wondering where you got off to. Sorry to hear why- that's no fun for anyone. But glad you're through it and back to us!

You'll have to add a BAWDY girls to the Dork Divers certifications...

Hey there, TG. How's the diving coming along? Tell me about the Dork Divers. :D

Welcome back. Sorry to hear the circumstances of your "disappearance".

What flirty pics! Go girl!

TheRedHead:
Hey there, TG. How's the diving coming along? Tell me about the Dork Divers. :D

I haven't done much diving at all- on the road all the time. But I'll be home in August and plan to do some then. Going to Tobermory (unless something changes) with some of the GLWC folks. You?

The Dork Diver thing came about (I think) after some folks in the California forum got a little crazy- there was a thread along the lines of "we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork" for certain scuba hot topics- like split fins, snorkel wearing, and big dive knives. It evolved into a kind of a "as long as you're safe and having fun, it's okay" kind of a thing. If you want a good laugh (and you have a lot of time) you ought to read through the Dork Diver Manifesto and Dork Diver Certification Suggestions.

We've been having waaaaaay too much fun :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom