lost my manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am a dumb ass. I purchased the PADI Digital Underwater Photography Crew Pac and went on holiday in the Virgin Islands in December. I wanted to do my specialty training there but we were having so much fun just diving I never got around to it.

I am planning a trip to Mexico later this month and was hoping to do the specialty training there.

I looked inside my Crew Pak today and the Manual is missing. I must have left it aboard the boat or it fell out somewhere. All the other components are there, but not the manual.

Does anyone know where I can download a PDF version of this manual? I already paid for it once and really do not want to shell out another $25. I don't have enough time to order one on Ebay.

Any help is appreciated. Please try and keep your mocking to a minimum. Thanks...

Darren

THE PADI DUP manual is not even for PADI DUP Instructors in a PDF version available.
I think you will have to buy a new one....

Chris

Yeh, I am afraid Chris is right. Not available online, if you try looking on ebay, you might be able to find an old manual at a discounted price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom