Lost my camera on Paradise!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think I was so spazzed about making sure I had my flashlights attached for the night dive that I forgot to clip my camera to my BC. When I let go of my camera to turn on a light my camera dropped and I was clueless. Ugh. So ....

If you find a TG6 in an Olympus housing with a red Inon strobe please let me know. I can send pics to confirm it’s mine.

Thanks in advance.

Claim it on insurance.

The thought has occurred to me. But I really just want my camera back in my hands NOW.

I have a photo of my name and contact details on my SD cards in case I lose a camera, hoping that at least an honest person may return it.

I also have name stickers on my housing, strobes, arms, lights, etc.

Hope you get your camera back @Kimela

Hoping for a happy ending. At least it was lost on a shallow reef and not a 3000 foot wall drop off.

... But I really just want my camera back in my hands NOW.
Atleast you had your name and contact info attached to the camera itself. That's a popular site for hundreds of new snorkelers covering a wide area. Someone will call you soon that they have it.

Ugh. Hope it’s found and returned ASAP!!!

I have a photo of my name and contact details on my SD cards in case I lose a camera, hoping that at least an honest person may return it...

That's a brilliant idea.

Hope you get it back! I did the exact same thing (possibly at the same reef!) years ago during a safety stop, I had unclipped to hand the rig to my buddy to take a picture and I missed reclipping. Thankfully it was day time and we were able to get it back before surfacing.

Back
Top Bottom