Lost Lost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any suggestions of new regs that will give me the similar reliability?

Any of the Atomic regulators. You will go several years without requiring service.

I used Apeks for 10 years without a single issue. If you're interested PM and I can supply info of a dealer who will ship outside of the EU. Apeks prices in NZ are silly. Global dive are the dealers in Auckland but often their prices are rather scary.

Buddhasummer your not wrong about New Zealand prices, need to wait for a Business trip to the USA.

C@#p too late now ill dive the Cressi and look to replace it with a Conshelf or somehting new......

Any suggestions of new regs that will give me the similar reliability?
Unless you service your own regs I would go with something that your LDS knows how to work on. I would start a rappor with LDS Technician. Reliability ? Atomic Aquatics T3 The only unit to have in my book.

I am getting all Cressi regulators we have in our school's training equipment inventory serviced and then sold and NEVER to buy Cressi again ever. We will be strictly SP/Atomic and possibly D6 only school. SP has awesome prices on its new MK17/S560 and MK11/S560 combinations that are difficult to pass. Atomic are tops in reliability always.

I've owned Apeks, Aqualung, HOG, Scubapro and Atomic, I've only ever had problems with Scubapro and Atomic, go figure.

The AL Titan/Core is of similar reliability and ease of service. However, nothing but another Conshelf XIV/14 will be as good in terms of absolute durability and reliability. But, the Titan is a good regulator and breaths better overall, in fact, nothing really out performs a Titan LX in any significant way and this is demonstrated by ANSTI testing, it is a top performing regulator---period...... N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom