Lost Island Voyages (Bahamas) - Liveaboard Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been going on this for years and have never had a bad time. Ray and the crew are amazing. I recommend them to anyone. We went on other trips and always came back to this one. It is the best vacation you will have and the price cannot be beat.

Glad to hear you had a great trip. Sounds like you got the full experience from night diving to boating through a storm.

Jesus the deckhand was apparently amazing, eh. :) My conclusion is that you are one to be partied with. Anybody who tells the world about not using deoderant for a week and where going commando is an option is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Good luck on the next trip...

ROFL!!! hahahahaahaha - Shasta_man, you are the man! ROFL! hahahaha - Commando and deodorant = OPTIONAL! rofl! hahahaha; best not to stink but rather smell good I prefer though - lol :)

Glad to hear you had a great trip. Sounds like you got the full experience from night diving to boating through a storm.

Jesus the deckhand was apparently amazing, eh. :) My conclusion is that you are one to be partied with. Anybody who tells the world about not using deoderant for a week and where going commando is an option is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Good luck on the next trip...

sounds awesome. Is it a public shower like starship trooper?

I've enjoyed 4 trips on the beautiful Avalon (Bahamas Scuba Diving | Liveaboard Diving | aboard Lost Island Voyages) and we're already booked for the same 10-day trip next year. First, they have 2 hot fresh water showers below, and a hot fresh water rinse/shower at the back of the boat. Ray has a RO water maker, so the water is plentiful.

2nd, I have bigtime sea sick issues, and Ray does a GREAT job of making sure we are moored for the night in protected coves. As long as I keep up w/ my meds and eye on the horizon, I have minimal issues. The bunks are cozy, the cooking is always great (yay, JESS!) and the trip is always incredibly relaxing. This year, because we booked 10 days and the weather was amazing, we made it all the way to San Salvador and Conception Islands. As good as the diving is in the rest of the Bahamas, it was INCREDIBLE there. Your experiences may vary, but we saw reef sharks on pretty much every dive.

Ray knows the Bahamas well, and is constantly working with the group to get to sites that meet their interests as well as the weather/current conditions. I can highly recommend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom