Lost in Yap...Where are the Almities?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Here I was thinking it was a variation on MILF...

Thanks for clarifying :D

Z...

What's the Moro Islamic Liberation Front got to do with the price of beans?

thepurplehammerhead:
What's the Moro Islamic Liberation Front got to do with the price of beans?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Z, what does that really stand for? :D

It's something like "I want my mummy", but um, not quite. I think. That is, my sources tell me. Actually I don't know at all. Yes. That's better.

hello all... HELLO NEETS!!!

so we have been missed have we??

we have been home 2 days now... hubby seems to have finally stopped walking around asking for Mike and wanting to wear his speedos 24-7 (hubbys speedos-mike doesnt seem to be a speedo man) and i still have dive gear all over the floor and not unpacked yet!

hubby got his mantas!!!!! and soooo enjoyed his photo course with mike.... we also tried to get Mike drunk on 2 bottles of crown royal but that man can handle his booze and cheese so if the PPD group are planning on having their way with Mike next month they had better have alot more booze on hand.

Neets - you gotta get to Yap sweetie!!! the rooms are fab, the beds are comfy, the facilities are top notch, the food is yummy, the dive crew are great and mike is too much of a cutie to be left single!!! ..... if i had to have a complaint... twice i think the towel handed to me after a dive was a bit too warm - everything was so great!!!

will be doing a trip report but still facing bags to unpack.....

almitywife:
l... we also tried to get Mike drunk on 2 bottles of crown royal but that man can handle his booze and cheese so if the PPD group are planning on having their way with Mike next month they had better have alot more booze on hand.

Hmm... sounds like a challenge for the PPD'ers next month... let's see how much tanduay rum they force on Mr. Veitch... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom