Lost Green Dive light at Porteau Cove May 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dizzyds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Not sure if I should posting this here but I thought I should give it a try. My dive buddy lost his light at Proteau Cove around the jungle gym area, so if anyone find a green dive light let me know. Thanks.

Something else you can do is call around to the different dive shops and let them know. With all the people that dive there someone is bound to find it.

Did you have your name on it?

Nope I don't think his put his name on it, but the funny part is that the next day I went diving at Porteau Cove with another group and one of them found it but lost it again because the clip was busted, so the new location is between the first white buoy and the grand hall I think. I think my buddy needs to get a new one :p it's destined to be lost in the waters. :D

How much at you selling your **NEW** UK light cannon for? I'll let him know :p Just curious why you are selling it? I thought it's a pretty good light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom