*Lost* GoPro at Porteau Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j_budz

Registered
Reaction score
*LOST* at PORTEAU COVE: I lost my GoPro while diving at Porteau Cove on Sunday, Sept. 7. It seems to have fallen off my head just East of the Granthall. It is a GoPro Hero 3+ on a headstrap with a purple polarpro filter, should have my face on the video footage. If you're diving in that area could you please keep an eye out for it, and if found please e-mail j_budz@hotmail.com Cash reward for return! Thanks.

If you haven't already I'd email all the dive shops in the lower mainland about it and post something on Facebook and ask all your dive buddies to share it. I left my regs on the fence at Kelvin not too long ago and were returned to me through a diver returning some tanks to a shop that had my email. Good luck hope you get it back. Divers are honest and considerate as far as I have found. I also got a camera back that spent 8 months at sea at the collingwood day marker. The site is now called mini reef master by sea dragon charters based on that story. Just saying it might take a while. Someone will find it for sure if it's near the Granthall. By the way is it negatively buoyant?

Thanks for the help everyone! Yes, it would be negatively buoyant, so should be sitting somewhere on the seafloor in that area (hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom