Lost Force Fin - Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With great heartbreak and much personal embarassment*, I ask that folks keep an eye out for my black Force Fin Pro, which I lost in the surf this afternoon at the Breakwater.

With zip vis, I had no hope of finding it.

Should things improve tomorrow and the rest of week, I hope someone will be lucky enough to spot it and kind enough to retrieve it.

If so, please either PM me or leave it at Glenn's Aquarius II at the Breakwater.

Thanks.

* Pretty embarassing for the DM-candidate to lose gear. Never happened to me before. Go figure!

If you're in Monterey tomorrow, walk up and down the groups of divers and let them know you lost a fin. I found a fin on Sunday that someone had lost on Saturday.

Fisheater,

Hope it turns up and makes it's way home, back to you.

Many of us have offered sacrifices to the scuba gods.

I hope your's has a happy ending!-Brishar

Thanks zinmaker.

I'm already planning on making up something along those lines from a couple of boltsnaps and some paracord.

However, that wouldn't have prevented my loss last weekend. My fin came off of my foot. Apparently, it wasn't seated as far up my bootie as I thought when I released the bungie strap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom