Lost Camera - Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I truly feel for you guys. I lost a wallet on the roof of a car and on the bathroom of the Cancun Airport (don't ask :mooner:). I have never lost an underwater camera set-up but can only imagine how you feel. I would feel lost diving without it...but as one poster said, it is an opportunity to upgrade....little consolation I am sure.

Your right scubasteve, that it is a chance to upgrade unless, like me, you saved all that money for a while to begin with. Mine was less than a year old. Maybe in a couple years... in the mean time I will just enjoy and absorb all that I see under the sea:popcorn:

Jill

I know it is not much of an up side when you are the one that has to live without. :(. Maybe a small interim set-up would help ease the pain. I feel for you guys. Diving around home would not be a big deal but on vacation would not be easy fo rme.

Your right scubasteve, that it is a chance to upgrade unless, like me, you saved all that money for a while to begin with. Mine was less than a year old. Maybe in a couple years... in the mean time I will just enjoy and absorb all that I see under the sea:popcorn:

Jill

Same with me. I saved a year for that setup. Now it's a choice of canceling one of my planned dive trips for 2009 or live without a camera for awhile. Personally, I'd rather be wet with no camera then taking pictures on dry land!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom