Lost Camera - Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davbader

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone find a Sealife DC600 floating in the Ocean, I lost one on a night dive on Stevie's Wonder. :depressed:

Lesson learned: Always have a light or cylume on the camera as well as our body!

Anyone find a Sealife DC600 floating in the Ocean, I lost one on a night dive on Stevie's Wonder. :depressed:

Lesson learned: Always have a light or cylume on the camera as well as our body!

must be the Bahamas. Was just there Nov 7-12th and lost my DC600 w/dual strobes while night diving on Will Laurie. Next time I will weight it down as well, so it sinks instead of floats. SUCKS DOESNT IT?!
Jill

must be the Bahamas. Was just there Nov 7-12th and lost my DC600 w/dual strobes while night diving on Will Laurie. Next time I will weight it down as well, so it sinks instead of floats. SUCKS DOESNT IT?!
Jill

YIKES....

Sorry to hear of this for both of you.

Please tell me you had insurance.

I was in the Bahamas for 2 weeks.

I brought my camera home with me!! Also over 1000 photos.

My camera is always attached to me with one of those coiled thingies. A very cheap investment, considering the cost of the camera, strobe, and the priceless memories!!

My insurance company replied in more polite terms that they don't cover loss due to my stupidity! I'll probably wait till Sealife unveils the DC1000 to replace it.

Don't feel bad guys - I took a DC down to 60' when I noticed I hadn't latched the case! DUM-DA-DUM-DUMB! :no:

I lost a brand new digital camera at Oil Slick Leap on Bonaire in July. Made it out of the water with it and set it on the roof of the truck while taking my gear off. Forgot I placed it there and drove off with it on the roof of the truck... That made for a long week. I felt very foolish. To make it even worse, that camera was a birthday gift from my wife, so I really felt bad about it. Believe me, I know how you feel. :palmtree: Bob

I lost a brand new digital camera at Oil Slick Leap on Bonaire in July. Made it out of the water with it and set it on the roof of the truck while taking my gear off. Forgot I placed it there and drove off with it on the roof of the truck... That made for a long week. I felt very foolish. To make it even worse, that camera was a birthday gift from my wife, so I really felt bad about it. Believe me, I know how you feel. :palmtree: Bob

:rofl3: sorry for laughing... but I just lost my grandsons sippy cup that way.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Jill

:rofl3: sorry for laughing... but I just lost my grandsons sippy cup that way.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Jill

Thanks, you're all heart... :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom