Lost camera at the quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hazmatmess

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone,
Diving at Dutch Springs PA on Saturday October 7, 2006 and I lost my underwater camera, where else, underwater. Tried a search and recovery dive with no luck. Area lost was around the car. If anyone possibly found it (its ok to laugh) email me please. Reward if found. Thanks. You can email me me at my regular email address: knockin1208@aol.com

Tim

PS: Also lost was a UK underwater light with the initials TD on it. Just in case.....

Stewie mantains a "Lost & Found" box in the office. Give them a call.

It would have been tough to find! We were diving around the car on Sun. and viz was about ten feet! I'm going to try to get up tomorrow, hopefully things will have settled a bit.

Type and color?

Also, I've had no luck with the "lost and found" box. These days, you'll have people trying to snatch your stowed stage bottle while you are doing skills.

Which car? The "deep" one between the 6x (Army truck) and the trolley? If so, I'll take a look next weekend, as we usually hit that area on a circuit. Bummer.

And, to echo Spratman's lost-and-found observation, don't hold yer breath. A few years ago, one of the admission attendants didn't return my c-card when I bought my entrance ticket. I realized on the way home and called, and sure enough, they had it. Since I didn't know when I'd next be up there, I asked if they could send it in the mail. They said they would. It never arrived. Cost me $35 for a new NAUI card. Lesson learned from that episode: Buy a season pass and keep the c-card safely stashed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom