lost bubble finally home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

safyrewulfie

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Heyas all my fave venice bubbles! Yes it is I. Finally trying to get back into the water after being sick and having rough times. I need the encouragement to get my butt back in shape so I can hit the depths. I want to be in the water so bad I can taste the salt water in my dreams. Lol. But I am so out of shape I couldnt even pick up a tank of air let alone walk across the beach. I thought to try aristokat for my first redipping but his schedule looks really empty. Plus I am still buddyless. My daughter has discovered the party world. Sigh the fun of teens. So does anyone have any great ideas for forcing myself out to get my muscles back? I even thought about putting the weight belt on while I mowed and weeded the veggies. I know only I can make myself get up and move lol but I do well with the whole partner nagging me aspect. So any suggestions would be great. And if the kat has any good bone dives in june or july I am game. I even promise to not chum the waters again! I miss yall. The chats here were great. Any new parties coming up? I need to read the boards more.

Well get outdoors do your yard and gardening work. Start taking some good walks , then get back into the water!!

You can ride a bike & start swimming. It's not salt water but it's a start! Good luck.

Jamie's always good for a trip - just get a few together and go :)

I'm his DM until the end of June - when I finally get to go home - so if I'm not working my real job, I can always dive with you :D

Walks, swimming, elliptical, bicycle, whatever you like - just do it! :D

I dont know anyone else really lol. So for me to get a group, well once school is out and summer sets in, its me and the cub lol. Thats not enuff. Ive been checking his calendar its been empty. As for swimming unless I drive to englewood or venice the only swimming I can do here is jump into the retention ponds with the gators or break into the neighbors house. But I am going to try my darnedest, darnest?? to get it going.

I went out with Jamie on Friday and Saturday last weekend. it was great! We found several megs and a few other items. I really enjoyed it and would go back with the Aristokat. here is some of the things I found

Attachments

• IMG_1956a.jpg
    IMG_1956a.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1958a.jpg
    IMG_1958a.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 51
You can alway drop me a pm if you would like to use my pool. I dont think I live far from you and hardly ever here so you can work at your own pace. Let me know.

Id love a pool. But I am out in peace river shores now. Off hwy 17. But I would love to borrow your pool. Ill even help clean it or whatever if u show me!

I'm not that far from you. Drop me a pm any time you wish.

On Thursday we went Tooth diving with Captain Jamie. We planned and booked it a month ago and I looked forward to this dive trip but due to sudden health issues and my Cadiologist's warning, I could not dive. My dive buddy Graham and his son Paul from Tennessee, went with and I decided to also go with on the Aristokat, even though I did not dive. This was a first for us going out with Capt. Jamie and we had a very pleasant dive trip on the Aristokat. Capt. Jamie, the cardiologist cleared my arteries and we will be back.

Thank you for a very pleasant trip! We enjoyed it and we will recommend your Aristokat chartered tooth diving anytime!!

Johan.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom