Losin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thx. A repositioning cruise may be the way to go...then maybe a month on Ko Tao.

I always enjoyed those trips. Somehow there’s a great sense of adventure getting on the boat ar one spot and getting off at another. On one trip Scuba Explorer was going on to Chumphon so they dropped me via dingy on some Koh Tao beach well after sunset. It was not easy to explain to the hotel where to pick me up. This was long before smartphones and location services.

In and out diving at Ki Lipe...many of the sites are 5-20 mins from the the beach. They will often go out for two dives then back to the beach so you're not out all day 🏖️

In my younger days, perhaps. I lived on Saipan for 26 years where every dive was either a shore dive or day trip boat. At age 73 I'm spoiled by the ability retire to an air con cabin between dives and to only have to set up my gear once a trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom