Los Cabos dive buddies 26-28Aug?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterWayne

Reaction score
Austin, TX; got out of Dallas by wit, charm and be
Anybody going to be in the Los Cabos area that weekend? Since there's just one of me, I'm looking for buddies for the following opportunities:

-- Third-tank dive in Cabo Pulmo on Saturday afternoon. I've already got two morning dives planned with Mario Castro's dive shop. They need two folks minimum for the early-afternoon dive. I'm sure you wouldn't have had to dive the two morning tanks with them in order to get on the third dive, though.

-- If that dive doesn't meet, I'd like to buddy for a Saturday afternoon dive somewhere easy, like shore-diving at Chileno Beach back near CSL.

-- I'm also diving 1:1 with the DM on Friday night at Cabo Pulmo. If you'd like to come along, it should lower my rate a bit. But that's a dive I'm going to make, regardless, Lord willin' and the hurricanes don't blow up.

Sunday before my flight at 6:30pm, I'm touristing up to Todos Santos (finally), and then swim/snorkle at Las Palmas, south of Todos Santos. If you want to join up along that route, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,
Wayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom