Looks like Cave Excursions East to close Jan.31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Linda Rennaker Strait posted an announcement on FB that Cave Excursions East (Near Ginnie Springs) will be closing down on Jan. 31, 2012. Here is the posting:[h=6]It is with great sadness and a lot of heartache that Dr. Lee Gibson and Bill Rennaker are announcing that Cave Excursions East will be closing January 31st. Shop hours will stay the same until then. Cave Excursions in Luraville will remain open and continue to offer you the same great support we always have. Thank you all for your continued support and loyalty through the years. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Linda at East on Sunday's, Monday's & Wednesday's at 386.454.7511 and at Cave Excursions on Tuesday's, Thursday's, Friday's and Saturday's at 386.776.2299[/h]Best of luck to you Bill & Linda!

It's always sad when a shop has to close. I'm really glad the Luraville location is still going to remain open.

wow that is unfortunate,, that is who supplied my diving last year and had already assumed i would be going back to them this year :(

Bummer for the Ginnie Springs divers but one will have to plan ahead and bring extra tanks.
Sorry to hear of the closing it was very convenient to stop for fills.
Just have to plan ahead.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Cave Country dive shop is just a few minutes further and they have very consistent gas and great service.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom